Buyer Protection

[This section is in the process of being updated. Feel free to contact Peter’s Square directly if you need immediate help.]

What do I do if I have a problem with my transaction?

1. Contact the seller

If your item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, first try to contact the seller.

2. Report the seller to Peter’s Square
3. File a dispute with the payment processor

In order to get your money back, you must file a dispute with whichever processor was used to pay for your purchase – Stripe or PayPal.

Shop | Peter’s Square

Customer Ratings

Great ::

Product:Give a Damn — Gone With The Wind — INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE

October 6, 2018 Peter’s Mark

High quality and totally satisfied. :)

Return to store

Filter by price

var swpFloatBeforeContent = false;var swpClickTracking = false; swpPinIt={"enabled":false};