* Genuine Military Grade Paracord in Jet Black
* Copper Finish Celtic Cross – Lead-Free Pewter
* Cross is dual-sided – same on both sides
* Solid Metal Alloy Lead-Free Copper Toned Beads
* Matte Black Acrylic Resin Hail Mary Beads
* Tight Celtic Knotting
* About 19 inches long – Can be worn by most
* Includes a drawstring carry pouch
The cross is an ancient Catholic design from 6th century Ireland. It is designed after a large stone cross at the site of the Glendalough Monastery founded in the late 6th century by Catholic monk St. Kevin and his brotherhood. It shows on both side, the symbols of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Chalice of the Eucharist.
“The rosary is the scourge of the devil” -Pope Adrian VI
Thank you for shopping and God bless!
Rugged Rosaries® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.