* Historical design – Replica of 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary
* Strong, no kinking, no knotting up, no breakage, no catching on things
* Pull Chain styling just like the pull chain on your ceiling fan or military dog-tags
* Stainless Steel Beads are non-rusting, non-corrosive, and non-allergenic
* Stronger than brass plated chains, color does not wear off to brown like other chains
* Quality Italian St. Benedict Centerpiece and St. Benedict Crucifix – Beautifully detailed
* Free Rugged Rosaries zipper pouch included
* Fast shipping
* We create these right here in our California studio since 2012
The WWI Battle Beads Rosary is a replica of the service rosaries that the US Government issued to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces of WWI and WWII. The original rosaries were first produced in 1916 and our version is a loyal replica. You can still find the originals for sale on auction sites such as eBay and even Etsy for $150 – $350. The fact that many of these rosaries which were carried into combat still exist is a testimony to their durability.
The WWI Battle Beads have 100% Stainless Steel beads. Unlike with brass chains, stainless steel will not wear down to a brown color with use but is silver color throughout the bead material. It is also non-rusting, non-corrosive, and non-allergenic.
The chain is very strong as well. It will not kink or knot up, and doesn’t have pieces that can catch on things in your pocket. The chains are attached using double loop split rings instead of the standard jump rings, so there will be no lost Crucifix.
The St. Benedict Centerpiece and St. Benedict Crucifix are beautifully detailed Italian imports in a silver oxide finish, as only the Italians can do.
This rosary is approximately 21 inches in length but bunches up very compactly so may be carried easily. It comes with a FREE small Rugged Rosaries zipper pouch.
All our products have a 100% guarantee.
Thank you for shopping and God Bless you!
We are the original and we are the best. Buy with confidence! All rights reserved.
Rugged Rosaries® is a registered trademark serial number 86400623.
WWI Battle Beads® is a registered trademark serial number 87618794.