For your consideration is a Green Chip Rosary, handcrafted. Crucifix and center are imported from Italy.
* Handcrafted Greens and Cream (the cream stones appear a light pink in the photo – they are a cream only color) top-quality, well-cut serpentine stones are used for the Our Father Beads
* The Hail Mary Beads each have 3 Chip Stones (the number of Chip Stones, per Hail Mary, is three; signifying the Holy Trinity.)
* The stones all have a smooth inviting feel
* The center of the Rosary is the Holy Spirit, a Dove. On the other side of the Dove is God and Jesus, in Heaven, shining Their Light upon the world.
* This Rosary is also appropriate for a Confirmation gift, for either male or female, as the Dove is the Symbol of the Holy Spirit.
* Incorporated into the Rosary are gold stardust beads
* The length of the Rosary is 29 inches
~ This Rosary will be gift-boxed and ready to give.
~ You will also receive a small booklet called, “My Pocket Rosary”. This small booklet contains 72 pages of several prayers including stunning pictures and a teaching guide to the Rosary.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about me.
My name is Melissa. I am 43 years old. I have been married to my husband Joey, for 25 years.
We have two children, ages 25 and 19, both boys. I live in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I have been a lifelong resident of New England.
I have a deep love and commitment to the Roman Catholic Church. I have been making Rosaries and Catholic Jewelry for years.
I have a deep commitment to the Rosary and a Marian Devotion for over 30 years.
Years ago, I felt the Holy Spirit move my heart to make Rosaries. As I laid my Rosary out in front of me, after I collected the supplies that I needed and the tools to create a Rosary, I just went to work at it. My hands knew what to do.
I first began to make Rosaries for just my family and then for friends.
I have been asked where my passion comes from with the love that I have for the Roman Catholic Church. I could never answer this question in it’s entirety because it would take a long time and many pages to write. I can summarize by saying that God saved me as a child and He became my Father. Our Blessed Mother has brought me great comfort in the way that a child needs from their Mother. Jesus is my Savior, the Saints and all of the Angels complete this Blessed Family. I have never been more loved and felt more wanted and needed than I have in my life. This is what being part of The Catholic Church means to me.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me and where my passion is behind the pieces that I make.
|Within United States (US)
|Outside United States (US)
| Shipping from
||United States (US)
| Maximum shipping charge per order
* Express Shipping is available on all orders except for custom orders. Please contact me if you will be using Express Shipping. * Shipment confirmation & Order tracking - You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. *Customs, Duties and Taxes - Agape Designs is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). * Damages Agape Designs is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. ** Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
* I gladly accept returns and exchanges (Custom Rosaries and Jewelry cannot be returned) * Contact me within: 14 days of delivery * Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery * Shipping is at the expense of the buyer